Reading

Reading
My favorite way to read ;)

Monday, March 19, 2012

Lenobia's Vow - by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast

Lenobia's an illegitimate daughter of a Baron, and his legitimate daughter, Cecile, had just died. Lenobia's mother heard talk about the Baron selling Cecile to a man in the New World, and was meant to leave that morning. So she set it up so that Lenobia would take her place, to have a new life. She makes it to the ship and meets Martin, a young man who tends to the horses below deck.

Favorite Quote:
Martin - "I see a storm in those grey eyes of yours, cherie. You leave that storm be. You strong, you. But not strong enough to change the way the world think - the way the world believe."

I am so angry at that stupid Bishop! He couldn't leave well enough alone... GRRR!!! I couldn't help my tears at the end... my heart broke with Lenobia's. I just hope she finds her Martin again, she has waited long enough, IMHO. Good book ;)

No comments: