Reading

Reading
My favorite way to read ;)

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Hunger Like No Other - by Kresley Cole

After 150 years of torment in hell, Lachlain (a Lykae) finally escapes his captors to find his mate, Emmaline (1/2 vampire, 1/2 Valkyrie), not what he expected. Now he must fight within himself to accept that he is to be mated to the very race that tried to destroy him. But what he doesn't know, is that Emmaline is nothing like those vampires, and is constantly frightened away from him.

My favorite quote from this book was:
Regin - "Now, if you come across a leech, no offense, remember your training."
Emmaline - "None taken. And would that be the sword training where you fly past my defenses and swat me on the ass, chirping, 'Dead!'? Another swat. 'Dead!? Yeah, I'll get right on that."
Regin - "No, that would be the training where you sprint like hell whenever you hear that I'm looking for you to train."

I enjoyed this book so much, I could barely stand to put it down while I was at work! Good thing I have a pretty laid-back job or I'd have to find a new one already! lol.

No comments: