Reading

Reading
My favorite way to read ;)

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Too long with no post @.@

It's been forever since I posted...just over a year! I have gone through a lot this year.Books ~ I have read a few books last year that I had not posted... so I can do that now:

- Dreams of a Dark Warrior - By Kresley Cole
With Declan Chase and Reginleit
Regin - "Let's do this! Rock out with your cocks out!"
"Usually I exasperate people. And I jest at inappropriate times. Such as during executions. Freya says 'tis my gift and my bane to frustrate others."

- Dark Desires After Dusk - By Kresley Cole
With Cadeon and Holly
Holly - "You might as well be eating pickled pig's feet, fished from a jar."
[Cadeon's] eyes went wide, "They had some? And you didn't tell me?" [he] grinned at her horrified expression.

This year I am hoping to read at least 10 books. Got only one so far, and haven't worked on any more, but I know I can do 10!

I really enjoyed both of these books, would recommend them, especially Twice Tempted - Love Jeaniene Frost's work!!!

Hopefully will be blogging more with my reads!

And with that, I bid you adieu. :)  Happy Reading!

No comments: