Reading

Reading
My favorite way to read ;)

Friday, November 10, 2017

Oh My ~ 4 1/2 Years!!!

Happy Friday All!!! I can't believe it's been 4 1/2 years already since I have posted on here!!! A lot has happened! I moved into my own house about 2 1/2 years ago - 3 bedrooms and 2 baths - and have found a great guy just last year!!! He brought 3 other children into our relationship, so we have a full family of 6 going on!! Yay!!! Now all I gotta do is convince him to find a place with me and we're golden haha ~
I lost my old job December of 2016 - right before the New Year, how nice... But! I have found 2 new ones to keep the income coming in during the year, and I've decided to go back to school!!! I'm starting on Monday for Massage Therapy!!! I'm so Excited!!
The book reading aspect of my life has reduced greatly, and I haven't posted here because I didn't know how to get back here - lol. But I finally sat down and figured it out!
Anywho, I have been into Laurell K Hamilton lately - her Anita Blake Series is absolutely sexy!! She's witty and smart, but a little slow at times, which I can definitely relate lol. I have been listening to it on MP3, so I haven't been able to pinpoint specific favorite quotes, unfortunately.. I also listened to one of the series' on Maredeth, and that was a pretty good one too!! She's definitely a great author!

I hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments: